I think the very fact that I posted this photo proves I love my son. It's the only one from his baptism day, so I had no other one to share. But this picture scares me. I can't believe how much weight I've gained in just two years. It's so depressing, after having worked so hard to lose that weight. I wish I could figure out what is going on. Ah well, life goes on and good things are happening, so I won't dwell on it too much. Only when I see photos like this one.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Another big day for Tim
I think the very fact that I posted this photo proves I love my son. It's the only one from his baptism day, so I had no other one to share. But this picture scares me. I can't believe how much weight I've gained in just two years. It's so depressing, after having worked so hard to lose that weight. I wish I could figure out what is going on. Ah well, life goes on and good things are happening, so I won't dwell on it too much. Only when I see photos like this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you do 20 posts in a day, or what? I can't keep up with you. You are beautiful in this pic! You are WAY too hard on yourself.
Karina, when are you gonna post again? I miss Worlton Words! :)
Post a Comment