Thursday, October 2, 2008

Adorable babies

I went out to Utah for a very very brief visit (I was only there three full days) because I had to see all my lovely new nephews. I got to meet Max first. My baby brother is a father. I used to get up with him when he cried at night, and now he is the one getting up with his own son. Max has THE best hair that stands straight up. He is a happy giggly little guy and smiled for me every time I talked to him.
I also got to see Chubby, who was around 8 months old. That age is the beginning of stranger anxiety, so it took me the three days to win him around, but I did and he became my friend by the time I left. He has very kissable cheeks! That's his mama texting.Then there was the newborn baby, Leafbug, whose mama is my youngest sister. Leafbug was a month old, and I got to attend his baby blessing. He wasn't really smiling yet, but he was very snuggly.Here are two cutie cousins, just because I love this photo.
And I visited my baby's grave. It's looking good. They do a good job there keeping the grass from growing over the stone.

3 comments:

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Okay...gotta ask--why me texting??

Mom of 5 Boys said...

dunno, I just liked the pic!

Lana said...

Karina, you are an awesome aunt and Max misses you. Why, he was just telling me yesterday "where's that funny lady that makes me smile and let's me poop on her pants?".