Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Catchup (and mustard?)
It's been a long time since I've posted. I can't possibly share everything that has happened since October, so I'll hit the highlights. This is from October up to Christmas.
Nate finally got to take gymnastics and he LOVED it. They passed him on the preschool gymnastics and said he could start the big boy gymnastics, even though he was only 5 and you were supposed to be 6.
Jon ran Cross Country. Ben did too, but I didn't take pictures, I guess.
Ben turned 15. Big Ben!
Jon was the Swedish Chef in the school musical.
Jon turned 13. That was a remote-controlled car that can drive on the walls. I think he liked that gift...
Jon had a Christmas concert. He was one of the few who wore a Santa hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment