Today Tim lost his first tooth! I think that makes him the winner in our family--the previous record was nearly 8 years old, set by Greg. So Tim holds the record as being the youngest when he lost his first tooth. Here are two pictures, the first one because his expression is so funny and the second because it shows his missing tooth.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Tim had a big weekend!
On Friday, we went to Tim's end-of-season soccer party. I didn't bring the camera, so I didn't take any pictures. Today I was browsing through the photos and discovered that I only took ONE photo of Tim playing soccer this season. I took so many last season! Here's the one picture that I took:
The girl in the picture is Gracie, who happens to be the granddaughter of a church member. (Her grandmother is not a member, though, so Gracie attends church with her grandmother.) Anyway, Gracie and Tim became good friends during soccer. We've teased Tim quite a bit about his girlfriend! She's a very beautiful little five-year-old.
Today Tim lost his first tooth! I think that makes him the winner in our family--the previous record was nearly 8 years old, set by Greg. So Tim holds the record as being the youngest when he lost his first tooth. Here are two pictures, the first one because his expression is so funny and the second because it shows his missing tooth.

Today Tim lost his first tooth! I think that makes him the winner in our family--the previous record was nearly 8 years old, set by Greg. So Tim holds the record as being the youngest when he lost his first tooth. Here are two pictures, the first one because his expression is so funny and the second because it shows his missing tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment