I have thought about blogging for a long time now, but being a bit of a perfectionist stopped me--I couldn't come up with the perfect name for my blog. Pretty silly, huh. So I finally decided to just pick one and get it over with. Worlton Words isn't the perfect name, because I'm not telling the story of all Worltons, but hey, we are Worltons and these will be our words.
I chose the pink blog template, because I am a female surrounded by males. With a husband and five sons, there isn't a lot of girly-girl stuff in my life. I figure this blog will be my female perspective on a male world, so it really ought to be pink!
There, I have written my first blog entry. I can check that off the list. :)
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment