Thursday, May 21, 2009

Late April to Early May

Look, I'm almost caught up!
Greg earned his Webelos rank and his Arrow of Light and crossed over to Scouts at the April pack meeting. Since Charles is the 11yo Scout leader he was the one to greet Greg when he crossed over. It's a small patrol--just Greg and one other boy.
I love Father/Son campout! I get to have peace and quiet, and the boys get to have fun outdoors. You can see by Tim's face just exactly how much fun they have!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Karina, I'm so glad you're rejoined the blogging world! There's so much good stuff that you posted about that I don't even know what to comment on first. Long story short- your boys are getting so much older, it's fun to hear what they're doing, and I'm way excited for Yellowstone so we can see you guys! :)