I'll try to post a few more things in the next few days. I am not sure what made me too busy, but I've been busy! Guess just life.
I've got a Nate story I have to share. Today at about 11:30, Nate started telling me he was hungry. I tried offering him some quick healthy foods, because I really needed a shower (I had just finished exercising... Running a little behind...). He didn't want cherry tomatoes, didn't want snow peas, didn't want carrots, so I finally said, "Look, I'm going to go shower. I'll be back in 10 minutes, and then I'll make you a bento."
I walked away. When I was halfway up the stairs, I heard a wail. "How can you be so cruel?!" said my little 4 year old Nate. I was cruel enough to crack up laughing.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment