Today the plan was to go visiting teaching in the morning and then take Ben and Tim for doctor's appointments at 1:15. Ben needs forms for school, scouts, and sports physicals filled out, and Tim needs a followup on the tetanus visit from a couple weeks ago.
However, a half hour before I was to leave to go visiting teaching, Nate came and asked me to take something out of his ear. It was one of those little watch batteries, and I could not get it out with my fingers nor with tweezers. So I called the doctor's office, and had to leave immediately. No visiting teaching. I'm back from that visit (which was successful), and am waiting for an hour or so before we go back again.
Good thing I had a good book to read.
Update: Ben is now 5' 7 3/4" and Jon is 5' 1 1/4". Supposedly all 4 boys are tall for their age...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment