Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sweet little boys


I went to wake up Tim and Nate one morning, and this is what I found. They have bunk beds. Tim tells me that when he wakes up early in the morning (possibly from Charles leaving, since the garage is right under their bedroom) he climbs in bed with Nate and goes back to sleep. He says Nate doesn't mind. I suspect Nate doesn't even know.

Today while posting, I resized some photos to email them. I noticed a photo in the resized pictures folder that fits nicely in this post! I could probably have pictures of each of my boys sharing with Nate, because they all adore him and rarely ever fight with him. It might be because, as he tells us, he is so cute, or it might just be because he is four and hasn't yet started a mean stage... Anyway, here are Nate and Greg.

No comments: